New York Times and USA Today Best Seller Discover the amazing secret of the ages...and the mystery of your life The Oracle will reveal the mystery behind everything...the past, the present, current events, even what is yet to come Open the seven doors of revelation--and prepare to be blown away Jonathan Cahn, author of the New York Times best sellers The Harbinger, The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries, and The Paradigm, now unveils The Oracle, in which he opens up the Jubilean mysteries and a revelation so big that it lies behind everything from the rise and fall of nations and empires (even America), to the current events of our day, to the future, to end-time prophecy, and much more.
- Could an ancient prophecy and a mysterious ordinance given in a Middle Eastern desert over three thousand years ago be determining the events of our day?
- Could some of the most famous people of modern history and current events be secretly linked to this mystery-even a modern president of the United States?
- Could this ancient revelation pinpoint the events of our times down to the year, month, and day of their occurring?
- Could a mysterious phenomenon be manifesting on the world stage on an exact timetable determined from ancient times?
- Could these manifestations have altered-and now be altering-the course of world events?
E-Book ISBN: 978-1-62999-268-6
About the Author
Jonathan Cahn caused a worldwide stir with the release of his explosive first book, The Harbinger, which became an instant New York Times best seller and brought him to national and international prominence. His next three books were also New York Times best sellers, The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries, and The Paradigm. He was named, along with Billy Graham and Keith Greene, one of the top forty spiritual leaders of the last forty years to have radically impacted the world. Called the prophetic voice of this generation, Cahn is a much-sought-after speaker and has been highlighted in the New York Times as well as in many national and international media. He has spoken on Capitol Hill, at the United Nations, and to millions of people around the world. Cahn is known for opening the deep mysteries of Scripture and bringing forth messages of prophetic import. He leads Hope of the World ministry, an international outreach of teaching, evangelism, and compassion projects for the world's most needy. He also leads the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, a worship center made up of Jews and Gentiles, people of all backgrounds, just outside New York City, in Wayne, New Jersey.