Discover the Columbia River Gorge by Day - Stay in Historic Hotels by Night
An Exciting Road Trip Exploring the Columbia River Gorge is Now As Easy As 1-2-3...
1. Write in the Dates of Your Trip
2. Make Your Historic Hotel Reservations
3. Pack Your Bags and Go
You've always wanted to explore the Columbia River Gorge, but you've never known where to begin.
Well, now you do We've road-tested and laid out the perfect 5-day road trip through the majestic Columbia River Gorge for you. With this easy-to-use guide, you'll simply turn each page as you motor along and choose which points of interest to stop at and explore during that day's journey...all while making your way towards an evening's lodging at a historic Oregon hotel
Along the way, you'll...
- Drive the Historic Columbia River Highway
- See the Gorge's Majestic Waterfalls
- Fly in a Vintage 2-Seater Biplane
- Hike Through the Historic Mosier Tunnels
- Take a Scenic Cruise Aboard a Sternwheeler
- Stay at the 1907 Balch Hotel
- Fly on an Exciting Zip Line Course
- See Giraffes, Zebras, Camels, Ostriches & More (Yes, Really )
- Walk Among the Gorge's Famous Spring Wildflowers
- Watch a Master Glassblower Create a Beautiful Trout...From Glass
- Explore Unique Shops
- Eat at Great Restaurants
- Meet Friendly People
- And So Much More
Your Perfect Columbia River Gorge Road Trip Awaits...And It's Already Planned Look for our four other titles, Oregon Road Trips - Oregon Coast Edition, Oregon Road Trips - Northeast Edition, Oregon Road Trips - Southeast Edition and Oregon Road Trips - Southwest Edition.