Klindt's Community Book Club
- September Book Club: One Hundred Years of Solitude
- Author: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Date and Time: Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 6:30pm
- October Book Club: The Sound of Gravel
- Author: Ruth Wariner
- Date and Time: Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 6:00pm
- November Book Club: The Metamorphosis
- Author: Franz Kafka
- Date and Time: Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 6:00pm
The Book Club is free and open to the public.
Klindt's Booksellers Northwest Author Festival, Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
We are excited to host the annual Klindt's Booksellers Northwest Author Festival on Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 2:00pm-5:00pm. We have an exciting line-up of authors with books representing diverse genres. Participating authors include:
- Peggy Childs. A Trip to Siberia. Memoir.
- David Childs. Searching for Water, Willows & Wisdom. Personal Essay.
- Bibi Gaston. Gifford Pinchot and the First Foresters. Regional History.
- Jesse Edward Johnson. Yearbook. Young Adult.
- Mike Lawrence. Star Scouts. Middle Grade Graphic Novel.
- Fonda Lee. Jade City. Fantasy/Sci-fi.
- Louisa Morgan. A Secret History of Witches. Historical Fiction.
- Kim O'Donnel. PNW Veg. Cooking.
- Melissa Eskue Ousley. Pitcher Plant. Mystery/Thriller.
- Ruth Wariner. The Sound of Gravel. Memoir.
- Mike Westby. Oregon Road Trips. Travel.
- Karen Spears Zacharias. Christian Bend. Fiction.